There are many excellent online resources that can help users learn more about the topics covered on this website. Please be advised that the Breman does not officially endorse any particular site or its content.
- Glossary of terms - A glossary of Holocaust-related terms. Particularly useful for those with a limited knowledge of the Holocaust or Nazi Germany.
- Genocide awareness - Online resources of organizations that fight genocide as well as cultural institutions with an emphasis on promoting genocide awareness.
- Holocaust education - Organizations with an emphasis on helping educators teach the Holocaust effectively.
- Human rights - Groups that fight against human rights violations.
- Oral history projects - Sites that contain oral histories (either audio or transcripts) of Holocaust survivors.
- Refugees - Information about person who have been displaced from their homes because of violent conflict.