New Lives: Coming to America
This exhibition features the stories of the more than 400 Holocaust survivors who emigrated to Georgia and Alabama. Explore video testimony and biographies, peruse family photographs and historical documents, and learn about the context of the Holocaust through maps and narrative histories of ghettos, concentration camps, and the home countries of the survivors.
New video, photographs and biographies being added daily!› Enter the online exhibition
News & Happenings
- June 22nd – October 5th, 2014 | PEACE: What Does it Mean to You?
- Yoga in the Gallery | Click Here for Dates and Details
- Photography Workshops | Click Here for Dates and Details
- September 7th, 2014 - May 3rd, 2015 | Bearing Witness: Unforgettable Stories from the Holocaust
- September 21st, 2014 | One Region Freed Day at The Breman
- October 26th, 2014 | Book Talk & Signing with Sandy Berman - Klara with a K
- October 26th, 2014 | Jewish Genealogical Society of Georgia Panel Discussion
- November 2014 – May 2015 | Where the Wild Things Are: Maurice Sendak in His Own Words and Pictures
The Elinor R. Breman Museum Shop
Exhibition Catalogues, Seasoned With Love, Books by Atlanta's Holocaust Survivors
ZAP! POW! BAM!
The Leo Frank Case Revisited